New 200cc - Trailmaster Challenger 200X - Deluxe Youth UTV - CA Carb Approved
TrailMaster continues to step-up the game with their Challenger series Side by Side UTVs, and the Challenger 200X is their latest improvement. The new 200X UTV builds on the previous 150X platform, retaining much of the old model's quality features but swapping out the smaller engine for a larger, more powerful 200cc 4-stroke, air-cooled engine. In addition to the standard platform features like a full front and rear suspension, big 22 inch off-road tires, hydraulic disc brakes and an automatic CVT transmission with reverse, the Challenger 200X also comes with upscale amenities like a full windshield, polished aluminum wheels, LED hunting lights, a bikini sunshade top, side nets rearview and sideview mirrors and more! This deluxe youth SxS UTV is packed! You get individual sport bucket seats with 4-point safety harnesses and adjustable steering for a comfortable fit for riders of all sizes, from bigger kids to older teens. The Challenger 200X also comes with a full complement of lights, including turn signals, a horn, a digital speedometer, and electric start. This buggy even comes with large rear utitlity rack and a trailer hitch! The list rounds out with a front bumper, rack-and-pinion steering, a 4-point rear swingarm with adjustable heavy-duty front and rear shock absorbers and a park brake.
Recommended height 4ft – 5ft 10in (Adjustable Seats) Also Have Smaller & Larger Utility Vehicles aswell.
Includes: (2) Keys, Factory Documentation, Instructions, & 3 Month Warranty
Colors: Red, White, Blue, Black, Yellow, Green
- Model: TrailMaster Challenger 200X
- Engine: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 200cc
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max Torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.26x2.28 inches
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting system: Electric
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CTV with reverse
- Driveline / Driving wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension (front/rear): Independent Dual A-arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Fuel capacity: 1.75 gal
- Max speed: 35 mph
- Climbing ability: 20-25 degrees
- Max load: 500 lbs
- Wheelbase: 72 inches
- Height to seat: 21 inches
- Driver Seat to pedal distance: 38 to 43 inches (adjustable)
- Min ground clearance: 6.3 inches
- Net Weight: 528 lbs
- Gross Weight: 750 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 98x48x60 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 100x50x60 inches
- EPA certificated
All Drop shipped vehicles are 80-85% assembled in crate unless Assembled unit option is selected. All Vehicles picked up from the Dealership are fully assembled.
***Detail description of what is NOT ASSEMBLED on the 90% Assembled Shipped Unit Option- Roll Cage, LED Light bar, Battery, and Gasoline is not in the gas tank.
*Prices are in Crate Prices Only and Do Not Reflect Tax, or Title Fees. Pictures Reflect what each model generally looks like but May Not be Exact.